Our Current Open Positions
BOLDplanning Inc. is currently seeking a Regional Manager, Business Development who will be responsible for driving sales activities for our consulting and software products within a designated geography. You will be expected to prospect for new opportunities as well as close new accounts. You will also be expected to expand existing accounts by supporting, up-selling and cross-selling select clients.
BOLDplanning is a consulting and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company. Our experts help clients create emergency and continuity plans through in-person and online workshops.
Our proprietary online platform provides a way for clients to manage, maintain and activate their emergency and continuity plans. Sectors served include state and local government, K-12, higher education, healthcare and private enterprise.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Growing revenue via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing accounts
- Utilizing a consultative selling approach to build relationships
- Meeting quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Managing prospect relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Conducting one-on-one, online and group sales presentations
- Attending trade events and conferences
- Calling prospects to establish new opportunities
- Tracking activities, customer information, forecasts and reports through Salesforce.com
- Must have experience selling SaaS and/or consulting solutions to a diverse customer base
- Experience in emergency management or business continuity industry highly desirable
- Minimum of three years of sales experience focused on growing existing business or new business
- BA/BS degree highly preferred
- Ability to adapt, overcome objections and learn complex solutions required
- Strong time management skills required
- Must be able to create new business opportunities through in-depth conversations and relationship building
- Must illustrate a consistent and documented track record for achieving target metrics
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with revenue deadlines
- Must have a working knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com